Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Greetings!

Hi! My name is Steve. I watch a lot of basketball and a lot of those talking head sports shows. This blog is going to be my thoughts on their thoughts and comments.

I've become bored with the athletes' cliche and canned responses and the safe non-offensive comments by the commentators who seem to be to afraid of pissing off a player and losing their accessibility to said player. Also, sometimes players say dumb things and I'll share my dumb thoughts about those dumb statements.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional or even an adequate writer. So please don't expect profound, deep, clever, or overly creative posts. If I say something that offends you I'm sorry. Also please share your thoughts, hate for me, and criticism in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment