Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A few quick hits

  • After 13 years in the same team, Dirk Nowitzki finally won a title. This should inspire you...Dwight Howard: "I will not wait 13 years to win a title with Orlando. At the same time, I want to win one with Orlando."

Dwight is sooo talented he can talk out of both sides of his mouth! You see how he caught himself there and threw in the requisite disclaimer "I want to win one in Orlando."

First off Dwight it's not up to you when you win a title. Just ask Dirk. The only thing that is up to you is where you chase that title. So what you're saying is Orlando has 1 year to win a title or you're out. Thanks for clarifying.

  • I had a wide-ranging conversation with Warriors GM Larry Riley today. Some highlights: • On reports that the team is in talks to trade Monta Ellis: “We are not shopping Monta Ellis. It is business as usual here.
"Business as usual" being shopping Monta Ellis.

  • Ron Artest recently tweeted that the Maverick's winning the title has inspired him to play team ball.
So NOW you want to play team ball?? What have you been play.....oh wait I know the answer to that question. You used to play for the Kings so I saw a lot of your non-team ball. I wonder how his Lakers teammates feel about this revelation. He's basically admitting he hasn't been playing team ball. Good luck next season! If you're still on the Lakers. Which I'm guessing you will. You have little trade value.

No comments:

Post a Comment